Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Bus Chick" Digs Green My Ride

Thanks to Carla Saulter (aka "Bus Chick") over at the Seattle P-I's Reader Blogs for her exuberant post about the recent Green My Ride event that took place here at the PNA. She writes:

"A couple of weeks ago, I spent a sunny Saturday afternoon at Green My Ride, that alternative transportation fair in Phinney I told you about. It was a great event, and not just because there were two different booths selling cookies the size of my face. It was well-planned, informative, and fun, with tons of information and encouragement to help people change their transportation habits. My favorite part of the fair was the Environmental Jeopardy (pun intended, I assume) game at the Seattle Parks booth..."

You can read the entire post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment